health·y /ˈhɛlθi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hel-thee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective, health·i·er, health·i·est.
1. possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality: a healthy body; a healthy mind.
2. pertaining to or characteristic of good health, or a sound and vigorous mind: a healthy appearance; healthy attitudes.
3. conducive to good health; healthful: healthy recreations.
4. prosperous or sound: a healthy business.
5. Informal. fairly large: I bought a healthy number of books.
How is she not healthy?