Hideaki Anno's "Pokemon: Death and Resurrection"

No.10350735 ViewReplyOriginalReport
The scene opens on Ash Ketchum face-down in a pool of his own urine, where he has lain catatonic for three days.

ASH: I cannot be... a Pokemon Master! Not after what happened to Misty! NOOO!!! <breaks down weeping>

PIKACHU: <coldly> Pi-ka-chu...

FLASHBACK: Pokemon arena in the abandoned ruins of Hiroshima-3, three days ago. Misty is facing Jessie from the U.N. Team Rocket Conspiracy. Both are torn and bleeding. Dead Pokemon litter the field, their scattered entrails making the floor slippery with blood.

MISTY: Psyduck! Use your mind-rape attack!

JESSIE: Lick-a-tongue! Use the Cunnilingus of Azrael!

Psyduck concentrates and sends a bolt of angst which washes over both Lickatongue and Jessie. Jessie is immediately bombarded with images of her mother's abortion-suicide, and falls to her knees screaming. Lickatongue is also affected, his tongue misses its mark and amputates Misty's arm at the shoulder. Misty screams and falls headlong into a widening pool of her own blood.

MISTY: <fading> Daddy...? I tried... please love me, Daddy... <dies hopeless and alone, without redemption>

Psyduck goes into berserker mode, impales Lickatongue on its own tongue, then tears the helpless Jessie to shreds and devours the bloody pieces.

Back to Ash Ketchum, present day... Close-up of Ash's mad,
staring eye...

ASH: I've got to... catch them... all...