Oh, that's too bad. I'll summarize it for you
- Another death god, previously unseen, gives his death note to some guy in the human world
- This guy doesn't really have any reason to kill people, so he just uses it for his convenience in every day life (gambling, etc). Basically, it's the exact opposite of what Light did.
- Near recognizes what happens
- Just as planned, etc, and Near takes away the Death Note
- The guy commits suicide after Near convinces him that he will die a horrible death, since he stopped writing in names