No.10213868 ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Haruki, these last few days, I've gone through some very interesting things. Though you may not know it, there are all sorts of people who are very concerned about you. It's not ridiculous to say that the world literally revolves around you. Everyone believes you are a very special person, and they've tried to back up those beliefs with actions. You may not know it, but the world is headed in a very interesting direction."

As I moved closer, I realized I was still holding his hand, while Haruki looked at me with a face that said, "What's gotten into you?"

And then, he moved his eyes away from me and towards the rampaging blue giants, with a matter-of-fact expression.

Looking at his young and smooth face, I remembered Nagato's "evolution possibility", Asahina-san's "temporal distortion", and Koizumi treating Haruhi as "God". But as for me, what is Haruki to me? Just what do I treat him as?

Haruki is Haruki, what else is there to say? I didn't intend to just answer like that though. Yet, I didn't have a definite answer. I knew it'd come to this, right? If you had pointed at the classmate behind me and asked, "What does he represent to you?" - how do you think I would answer? ......This, I'm sorry. I'm going in circles again! To me, Haruki's not just an ordinary guy, and certainly not any "evolution possibility", "temporal distortion" or even "God".