Evidence for a Hiromi ending:
1. They got an insert song and a flying-tackle hug
2. Noe tells Shin that he can't fly where he is right now
3. Hiromi has moved out meaning that they can get together without the implications of them living together
4. The festival is coming up - a perfect time for Hiromi and Shin to get together, just like in their childhood memory
5. Anon's bawwing about Noe is now reaching critical levels
Honestly I don't care who gets Shin as long as somehow both are happy. But unless TT decides to throw a twist in it's all stacking up to be a Hiromi end.