No.10117858 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hop step jump, drew draw drawn, chips sy- “wait Fujisaki-san what are you doing? Wait don’t touch that! Ahh-….” This is how my 14th birthday started. I didn’t understand what was going on, or why Fujisaki-san was jumping on me like that, but something inside me told it was going to be one of those days where I wished I was just a regular girl. Fujisaki invited me to cook with her in the cooking room where she told me to meet her there before school started to make me a birthday cake, so I decided to go ahead and meet her there. She was waiting inside the room alone fidgeting around like a little kid, a side of her I never seen before, so I peeked in and asked her if anything was the matter. She was crying and I didn’t know why, but she looked really upset about something. When I called out her name, she stared right at me with her giant wet eyes and red face covered in tears, clinging onto my shirt still sobbing. I held onto her to comfort her as much as I could, holding back my tears trying not to make the situation worst. After a while she finally collected herself and explained to me that she was going to move schools to further study her dances. She told me that her family just told her yesterday and she would have to leave all her friends forever. She covered her face with her hands to hold back her tears, and there was nothing I could do.

It's AmuxFuji do i proceed?