No.10016540 ViewReplyOriginalReport
“I’m afraid I’m going to have to cancel the whole thing at this rate.”

“What’s that?”

Tiana looked up at the sound of her roommate’s voice and immediately averted her eyes.

“Nothing,” she mumbled into her hand. “Just talking to one of the operators.” She turned her head and scowled at the laugh that brought from her partner.

“You’re not pulling out on me now, are you?” Subaru gave her a cocky half-grin as she stood in the bedroom doorway, sipping something from a carton. “After I spent so long getting the reservations.”

“Shut up,” barked the redhead, and tossed a pale blue cushion at her roommate. She watched it bounce off Subaru’s body and skitter across the bedroom floor, her face heating slowly. “And don’t just stand there like that! What if someone outside sees you?” Subaru blinked at the remark.

“Is there something wrong with the way I look?” She strode across the kitchen floor and leaned up against Tiana’s cooler, letting her upper body press against the smooth, chilled white surface with a satisfied sigh. Tiana gawped at her.

“Don’t put your sweaty tits on my food!”

“I thought you liked my tits,” replied Subaru with a devious look. She put one hand round the back of the refrigerator and pressed herself tightly up against the slick metal surface, letting out a soft, breathy sigh as her nipples stiffened at the sensation. “Besides, it’s my food too,” she argued, sticking her tongue out while her cheeks slowly coloured every bit as scarlet as her partner’s.

“I don’t like having your sweat all over my food,” Tiana barked back at her, then turned her attention to her conversation instead.