I think, that you probably should watch some tutorials, and google some photos that will help you understand how things looks in real world (i think this image pretends to be realistic, not artistic), and make it again.
1. Glass IOR is probably wrong, and color is too dark for glass.
2. Same for ice.
3. Don't just add bump on ice, and think "oh, looks fine". Just don't. Fracture a whole model and add bump and displace.
4. Bottle cap is good, but i not seen in markets vodka bottles with this type of caps. With this cap it looks more like beer bottle.
5. Caustics not have enough photons.
6. Try to find right hdri map for environment. Place 2 area lights on sides.
7. Model condensation on bottle. I mean - man, this bottle is stuck in the ice, it has to be there 100%.
8. Post. Maybe you should edit this image in ps even more?
9. My english is probably wrong, but i hope that you will understand what i wanted to say.