What's the name of this part of a door?

No.518935 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sorry the ignorance but it's some days that I'd like to ask to some designer guys about the name of this kind of extrusion you can find in doors and windows and, in the classical architecture, even on the walls and ceilings?

Thank you :)