No.507699 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lets have a thread for questions relating to things in reality we want to model but don't know the name of. Take my example:

I want to model pic related, but I'm having trouble with the swirly part. I looked up pillar swirl and column swirl and nothing relating to what I wanted popped up, so I would like to know if any of the builders of /3/ could answer my question: whats the swirl of the pillar head called and is there a good tutorial on making a decorative pillar head?